Wednesday, August 19, 2026

HomeGeneral NewsDarwin eatery the latest victim in spate of break ins

Darwin eatery the latest victim in spate of break ins

- Advertisement -



Owner Nelson Jong said another smash and grab overnight on Monday was the second time in less than a week Noodle House had been targeted by burglars seeking out grog.“We ordered a new glass door (after the last time), it was ready by last Friday and I said to the supplier ‘Hold the glass for…


Click here to view the original article.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Recently Viewed