Tuesday, August 18, 2026

HomeGeneral NewsDonald Trump cancelled 'second wave' of attacks due to country's co-operation with...

Donald Trump cancelled ‘second wave’ of attacks due to country’s co-operation with US

- Advertisement -


US President Donald Trump said early on Friday that he had cancelled a “previously expected” second wave of attacks on Venezuela due to the country’s co-operation with the United States.

Shortly after that military operation, Trump said in a news conference, “We are ready to stage a second and…



Click here to view the original article.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Recently Viewed